Friday 21 January 2011

How the Journey Began....And How It Ended!

I have added a new page to the top of my blog in which I have written the first instalment of my recent holiday for anyone who might be interested. This photo is the very first of many. Stansted Airport lounge, 27th of December 2010 while waiting for our flight I was able, courtesy of my super Christmas present to watch Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-1. Woo Hoo! A very good omen I thought. The wonders of technology!
And this photo shows the first thing I did on returning home.........
.....buy two of the immensely talented Jain Squires' children from her Etsy shop!! I hadn't even unpacked my case but I knew Jain was having and end of year sale and had been checking regularly while away. Lo and behold I see these two lovelies while waiting for our flight home. Eighteen hours later, now in the UK, I am so happy to be able to snap them up! Then I had a nice cup of tea.
Oh it was so good to be back!
As you can see they are just perfect for my old fashioned toy shop. Thank you Jain, they will have fun choosing a new toy.

6 comments:

  1. I have just read your "Holiday Part I" and found it very entertaining - I'm looking forward to reading more of this escapade and loved the line "scared of anything not from John Lewis or Waitrose" - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the further adventures of Janice. You are giving me hope that I too could travel. I have to go on a trip alone in April which I am dreading. I love your new dolls, they look right at home in your Toy Shoppe.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, for a professional worrier you've been doing some very 'out-there' stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, you always make me laugh :).Ok off to read your Malaysian adventure. My last from today before I become immobile from pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! ROTFL! I want more :):)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful children room!
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.